Community Built DApps on HorizenEON - $TFC and $LOVE!

Community Built DApps on HorizenEON - $TFC and $LOVE

Horizen will expand with EON Alpha activated, the community governance, and with the deployment of new Dapps or protocols. The big names will introduce DeFi solution, blockchain solutions, and all the Metaverse things we love!

Meanwhile, you can start building on EON, mint NFTs and enjoy community built Dapps such as The Faucet Coin $TFC, the Love Faucet and Zen Domains. You can use the TFC dashboard to quickly add EON to your wallet, with just one click!

https://www.publish0x.com/mind-puzzle/community-built-dapps-on-horizeneon-tfc-and-love-xdkgzqg?a=pmbk1p5ezJ

3 Likes

Any other Community DApps already deployed?

1 Like

Zen Domains :zap:…looks cool!
Would love to see a social network Dapp too⚡

2 Likes

It’s great to see some of these early community dApps :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am waiting for NFTs and NFT marketplaces

2 Likes

Me too! @TurtleBear any thoughts on when we’ll be seeing some NFT marketplaces coming onto EON?

1 Like

Same here , BTC Hashrate NFT marketplace would also be a great idea.
Where one can get BTC hashrates just by owning an NFT.

2 Likes

this would likely require a large mining operator to affectively “Tokenize” the hashpower from their farm for something like this to actually work.

And from a legal/trust/security standpoint, not sure how all of this works.

I know there may be similar products on other marketplaces by mining operators, but I am not sure how successful/legal/trustworthy they are exactly

1 Like

Sounds bullish <3
Love it. And can’t wait to see more and more community dapps on Horizen EON

Sorry for the delay on this Bossman, I knew if I waited I’d have something more exciting to share :smiley:

KuSwap NFT Marketplace on Horizen EON We can expect an announcement soon!

4 Likes

well that’s pretty huge :slight_smile:

1 Like

You and Rob really don’t leave me anything to tease on my side :cry:

2 Likes

LOL sorry I’m a Discourse junkie…

1 Like

hey any place we may find a potential bean spill to clean up is cool with me :smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward to drop the Humble Tractors on KuSwap

3 Likes

kind of on the same topic (of tractors that is)… some friends of mine found this meme-worthy rap group years ago lived near our locale made some silly song all about John Deere tractors - the humble tractors just made me think of it - just a silly song and group https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FwDqjyHiaU

3 Likes

I remember you told me about it and said your will look for the video. That’s some top stuff with tractors :tractor: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ok now I want a humble tractor rap song NFT by DeFi and PEVM :'D
I can join

2 Likes

Lets make it happen! And mint it as an NFT then drop it to Humble Tractors holders

2 Likes