Welcome to the Horizen DAO forum! ๐Ÿ‘‹

We are so glad you joined us.

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding your picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is one thing youโ€™d like to be asked about?

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in Site Feedback or contact the admins.

14 Likes

Hi, Iโ€™m Beauty. Iโ€™m eager to join Horizen team as an ambassador. I have 3 years professional experience in Web3. Iโ€™m a content creator, graphics designer, I host online and offline events etc. I believe my skills will be of great use to Horigen project as I would love to contribute to the development of the project.

6 Likes

Hello,

You can apply here to be an ambassador: Horizen Ambassador Program - Empowering Ambassadors

See you soon on our servers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

welcome to the forum Beauty and feel free to come say hi in discord/telegram as well!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum Beauty

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Jezza. I am a content creator on X. I have recently discover the HORIZEN project and really liked it. So I have made a thread about the project based on the white paper https://twitter.com/ProfHorizen/status/1739756151086989494

I hope the community members can give me some feedback. This is my first thread and I will be working on to develop each point of the project much further. I am looking forward to add value to this fantastic project.

Thanks for reading and feedback

4 Likes

On your write up you talked about privacy , you should amend that , horizen is no longer a privacy coin

2 Likes

Answered on another page

1 Like

Hi everyone.
my name is parsam. iโ€™m ui/ux designer and front-end developer. nice to meet you all.

4 Likes

Welcome in the forum Parsam

1 Like

Hello HORIZENs

Iโ€™m Ariton, an exciting Junior Developer with passion of Blockchain and Horizen lastly :slight_smile:
Hope you are doing well and leโ€™ts build together!

To the moon!

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum Buxhi

1 Like

Hello and welcome on the forum,

Feel free to open or join another topic if you would like to share your experience with EON.

Hello, Horizen community!

My name is Shirley, Iโ€™m a Web3 literacy educator & community outreach extraordinaire working with the Puerto Rico Blockchain Trade Association (PRBTA).

Excited to be here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome in the server. Thank you for joining us