EON Projects Directory: Open Mic for EON Developers & Investors (not meant to promote, but to help navigate)

Please share any details about projects that are being developed, have already launched, or have been found while exploring the EON blockchain.

Not to promote, only to help assist with the locating of potential points of interest for newcomers to the network.

5 Likes

Spooky Finance - 1st functional dex on EON, 1.8mil liquidity at time of post.

4 Likes

Zen Space Agency - The first NFT project on EON. 10,000 unique NFTS, mint-able at 1 zen per piece while supplies last. Public sale begins November 12th, 2023. Giveaways at 25%, 50%, 75% & 100% to mint completion.

3 Likes

The Faucet Coin Token: ($TFC) - Free Community Token, with merch store for fans, clean and simple website with 1 token claimable daily per wallet, visit their website to claim each day. Some pairs have been found on Spooky Swap. Top 10 most liquid projects launched on Spooky.

3 Likes

Dankey Kang Token: ($Dankey Kang) - One of the first tokens listed on Spooky Swap, meme community project with a humorous website. Self proclaimed as a freedom of speech project with no promise of profit or financial benefit, made simply for the love of the meme. One pair has been found on Spooky Swap. Top 5 most liquid projects launched on Spooky.

2 Likes

Here is a small handful of token projects or tokens I found on spooky.if which do not have website info for:

memEON Token: ($mEON) - One of the first tokens listed on Spooky Swap, meme token. Not much info is available if you have any please share. Top 5 most liquid projects launched on Spooky.

ZenKitty Token: ($ZK) - One of the first tokens listed on Spooky Swap, meme token. Liquidity started with 1% of total supply & all lp tokens have been burned. Top 5 most liquid projects launched on Spooky.

Zen Kitties Token: ($Zen Kitties)- One of the first tokens listed on Spooky Swap, meme token. Liquidity started with 1% of total supply & all lp tokens have been burned. Top 5 most liquid projects launched on Spooky.

ZK Shark Token: ($Snarky) - One of the first tokens listed on Spooky Swap, meme token. Liquidity started with 1% of total supply & all lp tokens have been burned. Top 10 most liquid projects launched on Spooky.

AA Token: ($AAAA) - One of the first tokens listed on Spooky Swap, nothing is know about this token. Seems like a test. Top 10 most liquid projects launched on Spooky.

Eon Mosk Token: ($Zen Bruv) - One of the first tokens listed on Spooky Swap, meme token. Liquidity started with 1% of total supply & all lp tokens have been burned. Top 10 most liquid projects launched on Spooky.

DRToken Token ($TDR) - One of the first tokens listed on Spooky Swap, nothing is know about this token. Seems like a test. Top 10 most liquid projects launched on Spooky.

2 Likes

Love Token: ($LOVE) - One of the first tokens listed on Spooky Swap, airdrop community project with a clean looking website. A couple of pair have been found on Spooky Swap. Top 5 most liquid projects launched on Spooky. Claim 50 love tokens per day and stake to earn on website, or you can even buy if you want more directly from websites.

3 Likes

Great idea putting everything EON into a single location, beyond obviously the eon.horizen.io site for docs, wallets, explorer, etc.

HT to @TurtleBear for reminding me that we also have a comprehensive directory at Horizen EON | EVM-Compatible Smart Contracting Platform.

4 Likes

Ascent.exchange launched what they’re calling a “native liquidity layer” on EON that starts with an AMM/DEX.

3 Likes

There’s the Archon bridge for moving tokens across Ethereum and Avalanche to EON using LayerZero on the backend: https://bridge.archon.finance/

My guess is that the bridge will expand to other chains within the LayerZero ecosystem to offer even more connections to EON.

3 Likes

Thanks Kemosabe for starting this. There’s an official list here too but I like having both!

4 Likes

Thank you for making this thread. It’s important to have also a community follow-up. @rocket FYI

1 Like

I heard a rumor that @rocket might be working on something similar

2 Likes

Thank you for consolidating community activity on EON

3 Likes

Hi @Kemosabe, This is a great initiative, me and @Manon are working on a Community Portal that will consolidate all the info about the ecosystem.

Having this Discourse thread, will definitely help , to track any updates that might have missed us.

5 Likes