Analyzing <Horizen as a “home for ZK” and an enduring utility for $ZEN> By Rob

Analyzing <Horizen as a “home for ZK” and an enduring utility for $ZEN> By Rob Viglione :books:

I was looking forward for updates regarding Horizen EON, implemented ZK solutions and the “New Horizen” approach towards a more efficient blockchain. Rob’s article came to answer all my questions.

https://www.publish0x.com/mind-puzzle/analyzing-by-rob-viglione-xlgxnoy?a=pmbk1p5ezJ

2 Likes

The Horizen proof verification network is known for the cost-effective settlement for modular blockchain stacks, one that is enabling Layer 2 adoption to grow exponentially. Why is this important? Because 2024 is hyping with ZK Dapp, and the modular blockchains are more important then ever.

2 Likes

Cool summary and, you’re right, if we execute this vision Horizen will be very well positioned to absorb growth in ZK tech and use cases. That’s what I’m really excited about. I also really like keeping $ZEN as one of the last early ZK coins with any relevance today. Some of you remember that it was launched along with a clustering of other ZK coins early on, most of those other ones are dead today. We have a nice chance to reconfigure $ZEN so that it has long term relevance and value, and make it part of something modern and bigger as we grow with the industry.

2 Likes

I am always pro-progress and if this new journey is whats needed for delivering what the market needs… then lets make it happen!

2 Likes

Analyzing <Horizen as a “home for ZK” and an enduring utility for $ZEN. By Rob Viglione! :star2:

2 Likes