Potential Zen Improvement Proposals

It also might be possible to do a very limited function wallet. Sort of a mobile version of sphere with none of the full blockchain capabilities, which also has the ability to do a forward transfer.

Or if a third party is engaged, perhaps it is possible to provide software libraries used in sphere for them to help build the wallet

2 Likes

this limited wallet would not have any EON capabilities. The forward transfer of ZEN to the EON chain would be to the mobile metamask or base wallet.

It seems like the Base wallet is adding features really quickly.

1 Like

Knowing you @blockops i’d never have thought you wanted to dox the ZenIP writers :slight_smile:

But, yes, I agree, it’s a good idea to wait to see what kinds of reports are actually generated.

2 Likes

funny I screenshotting this to some friends that were raving about the QAN platform in the past - maybe they could be an ally or inspiration if that’s a road taken in the future. QANplatform | QAN blockchain platform

Game-changing Layer 1. Code in any language. Resist Quantum-attacks.

Developers and enterprises can build Quantum-resistant smart-contracts and Web3 solutions on top of the QAN blockchain platform in any programming language.

Not exactly my expertise by any means but definitely a topic that’s not talked about as often as it should be in the space

1 Like

The clock is ticking, and this topic is only going to become more and more pressing as time marches on. Quantum computing is rapidly advancing, and every few months we hear about groundbreaking new developments in the field. It’s crucial that we stay ahead of the curve and prepare.

2 Likes

Would love to work with an up and coming wallet product and bring them in as the native EON wallet. This would give us a team dedicated to this work and expand our list of teams working in the ecosystem rather than relying on HL for another product that needs to be regularly maintained.

A native wallet could provide some pretty fun features especially in a new ecosystem. With these protocol airdrops we’re starting to hear about on EON, it would be GREAT to get a native wallet in here to work with these protocols to count these rewards directly in the wallet based on protocol usage, etc.

1 Like

EON is not enough. We do need more solutions for Forward Transfers. Sphere by Horizen is only available on computers.

I’m not sure what it should be, but now we should consider any wallet strategy in the context of New Horizen.

1 Like